The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backspace scrolls window = annoying Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have many, many columns that make document wider than my window, so I keep it scrolled to see Topic column.

If I create new element in Topic column and decide that I don't want it, I clear all text and press backspace (when the field is editable text).
This causes cursor to focus last column in previous row, and window is scrolled far to the right. I lose sight of my topic column and have to scroll window.
This is annoyance for me. I think that deleting entry from topic column should just select next row. I can't think of any case where someone needs to edit last column after deleting an entry.

I'll file this in our feature request database.