The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A complete list of date shorthands Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm wondering where I can find a complete list of date phrases. I couldn't find it in the manual. What I know so far:
- now
- today
- yesterday
- tomorrow
- next week, next month, next year
- next (name of day) - example: next monday, next tuesday
- last week, last month, last year
- last (name of day)

I've tried:
- two days from now - returns today's date
- the day after tomorrow and two days after tomorrow - returns tomorrow's date
- next decade - returns null

Also I think it'll be awesome if you can enter date calculation such as today + 9 (to enter the date of the 9th day from today).

We'd like the list too. Also, we'd like it to be localized. :)

This is all part of Apple's date formatter class, not anything we've done.