The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sync settings show up under WebDAV/Advanced even though it's MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Am experiencing timeouts syncing iPhone to MobileMe, decided to update settings from OF/Mac as that updated from mac.com to me.com. Interestingly, OF/iPhone 1.0.1 showed it in WebDAV tab, not under iDisk. Intended?

It should be showing up in the iDisk tab and that's where you should set it up, if you can.

Some people had some problems recently where it wasn't working as mac.com or me.com so they put the other one in the WebDAV tab to make it work.

Some other people put it in the WebDAV tab because they want to use a different MobileMe account for OmniFocus than the one in the system preferences.

Well, clicking on iDisk in OF/iPhone prompts for username/password on idisk.mac.com. Using OF/Mac share settings shows up in WebDAV tab in OF/iPhone Settings and the URL is idisk.me.com.

I was doing and redoing it as Inbox would not sync -- but now see the rest seems to sync OK. Is Inbox not supposed to sync from Mac to iPhone?

Your Inbox should be syncing like everything else. This sounds like a situation specific to your data, and will be difficult to troubleshoot via these forums. Please email a description of your problem to omnifocus@omnigroup.com. (Include your forum user name in the subject line so we can quickly associate the email with this thread.)

Anyone who set up OmniFocus syncing via iDisk with a .mac account will now see their settings in the Advanced or WebDAV tab of OmniFocus settings. This is because the iDisk tab now uses the .me URL to match up with MobileMe. You can leave your settings alone, or re-enter the info in the iDisk tab, whichever you prefer.