The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there a manual for Omnifocus iPhone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Where might that manual be?
I am having difficulties - thanks

The OmniFocus iPhone manual is coming soon, meanwhile we have several areas you can check for information and assistance.

The FAQ pages found on our website for the OmniFocus iPhone application give a good amount of overview information about the application.

The help feature linked in the iPhone application will be your best bet for more specific information about how to use the OmniFocus iPhone application. It can be found in the application under Settings -> Online Help. This will bring up the help pages in your iPhone Safari browser. If you have already checked there and have not found the answer to your question please let us know.

If you are having a technical issue that is not addressed by the above resources you may want to email the Support Ninjas at omnifocus@omnigroup.com.

Airwolf, should those pages work properly in a Mac Safari browser? I don't have an iPhone or iPod Touch, and am just looking at them out of curiosity, but some of the pages don't appear to be formatted correctly (text doesn't finish by the end of screen image). Of course, having said that, now that I try it again, it's working! Is this a work in progress?

The FAQ pages should look correct in Mac Safari, the help pages I linked are formatted for the iPhone specifically so they may not display properly on a desktop browser.