The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Few french websites Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Don't really know why but www.fnac.fr and www.cdiscount.com doesn't seem to work. And when I click on an item on fnac.fr (managed to get in through fnac.com) to open up a pop-up screen to see an enlarged photo, it doesn't show anything. May be a problem with javascript?

I was able to go to fnac.fr, go to a product page (the camera/mp3 player) and click on the link to see it bigger -- which popped up a window with a larger photo, as expected.

The page was http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.as...34&bl=HGACblo2

Really? I tried again to access fnac.fr and it doesn't work while with Safari it does. hmmm... don't get it.

Last edited by eMarune; 2006-07-15 at 10:48 PM..

Okay. I had to reinstall totally Omniweb by erasing its preference files and all others in order to get it to work. It was a preference problem after all. I'm trying to see how I can re-provoke the problem by tweaking around with the preference panel.

I didn't find the exact cause of this problem but I think it concerns the language encoding. For example, I tried to visit a Korean website (www.dcinside.com) and then tried to change the encoding to Korean MacOS. It just keeps showing me a blank page. Then when I try to access from the same window (blank as I have described) Omnigroup, it refuses to do so and perseveres with its clean white page.

I of course downloaded the public beta.

No one? Or is it just me who is having this type of problem?