The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Possibility for PDF Export of Reportings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'am working now for nearly 3 Week's with OF for iPad and I am realy happy with this app - for me, it is the best avalaible Task Manager for the iPad and I am thinking to use it also on my iPhone.

There is one thing I am realy missing in OF for iPad: It would be great, to have in a future release the possibility, to export reports from contexts or projects with all tasks incl. notes as a PDF file. Now it exists only the possibility, to send single tasks with E-Mail (by the way: there is missing the information about the context), and when I want to have an overview for all tasks of a context or a projekt to send or give it to an employe, it's not possible. Are there any Plans für such features in future?

Last edited by Patrick.Egli@me.com; 2010-08-31 at 01:23 PM..

Welcome to the forums, Patrick! Looks like we do have an "export to PDF" feature request open in the development database - interested parties should email our support ninjas and ask to have their emails attached to that item.

(The number of folks that request a given change is one of the metrics we use when planning out our work.)