The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal duplicates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I add tasks and export my project into iCal then import in iCal I will have duplicates if I previously imported a version.

Anyway to eliminate the duplicates in iCal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrymac
If I add tasks and export my project into iCal then import in iCal I will have duplicates if I previously imported a version.

Anyway to eliminate the duplicates in iCal?
This is an issue with how iCal imports iCalendar files and we don't have much control over it. A bug report has been opened in Apple's database about this issue. :-)

Just started using Omniplan. I love the export to iCal feature but I'm also getting duplicates. I noticed the last post in this string was several months ago. Is there a work around to this issue yet?

The workaround, I guess, would be to always make a new calendar when you import into iCal and just delete the old one each time you bring in a new one.

Leopard Server's calendar features look promising, so I suspect in 2.0 we'll be taking a long hard look at our iCal stuff and improving it all around.