The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing multiple context or project names at once Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there anyway to highlight a group of actions in your inbox and set context and project names all at once if they are related actions? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jka33331 View Post
Is there anyway to highlight a group of actions in your inbox and set context and project names all at once if they are related actions? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Yes, there is. Select the group, then bring up the Inspector (cmd-shift-I or Inspectors->Show Inspectors). Change the relevant values in the Inspector and they are all changed at once.

Yes, using the inspector. With the desired actions selected, hit Command-Shift-I or click on the "i" button in your toolbar or go to the Inspectors -> Show Inspectors menu option.

Alternatively, you can select one or more actions and right-click on them to get a contextual menu that allows you to set a context (among other things).

Hope this helps.

-Dennis

PS - Argh! 4 minutes too slow!