The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to show all repeating tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello out there.

Is there a view/filter that would let me see all my repeating tasks? I'm moving data over from Things and want to make sure I didn't drop anything on the way over.

Thanks,
Robin

Robin-
I'm not aware of a filter that would do that, but if you email the support ninjas, they can add a feature request for one to the development database so the team will know you'd like to see one added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Robin-
I'm not aware of a filter that would do that, but if you email the support ninjas, they can add a feature request for one to the development database so the team will know you'd like to see one added...
Done! thanks for suggesting.