The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

bookmarks bar background Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I did search to see if this was posted somewhere and I didn't find it so if it has already been asked I apologize in advance. The bookmarks bar is a different color then the system default and it interferes with some shapeshifter themes. I was hoping there is a way to edit it to use the default system color. I was looking around with interface builder and hadn't seen anything. Is it directly coded in or is there a way to change it. Thanks in advance for any assistance and thanks for all the hard work on omniweb.

The bookmarks bar uses the 'image well' system resource to get that shadow, so the only way to change it is to make a new shapeshifter theme, and make the image well resources transparent.

I'd love to see a more minimal bookmarks bar in Omniweb - like you see in Safari with the brushed metal turned off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Hicks
I'd love to see a more minimal bookmarks bar in Omniweb - like you see in Safari with the brushed metal turned off.
This is exactly what I want too, and thanks for the resource information location.