The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context for Project names Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello:

I am VERY new to omnifocus.. just have a quick question. If I create a project and then the sub tasks underneath , the sub tasks usually have context but the actual project name does not- yet in the context section it either shows them as no context or when i just assign it some random context it sits there in that section with really no purpose.
Any idea how to best handle the project name from the context stand point?

Thank you!

Sam

Welcome to the forums! If you'd prefer to not have Projects showing in context mode, you can use the "Hide Parent Rows in Context Mode" item under the View menu to hide them. Does that help?