The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do you get output from OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ok, this may be a show stopper for me on whether I keep OF or ask for a refund: Can I email a list of tasks from OF?

You can email a task but that appears to be all you can do to extract info from OF. You cannot even email a task group; you only get the top task.

I know about the link in that email that enables the recipient, if they have OF, to import that task.

If I am managing projects for a customer and I have all these tasks arranged in these projects, and they ask to see the tasks, how can I produce a list.

Is there a way to get a hierarchical list out of OF?

Thanks