The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anyone else with crash problems? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
When I first upgraded to Snow Leopard OW crashed all the time with a Font error but deleting everything from ~/Library/Fonts solved the problem. However after the latest 10.6.2 update the crashing problem has returned even though ~/Library/Fonts is empty. What's really weird is that some websites display fine if I have only one window open and don't navigate to them while if I click a link to get there or open a new window when I have an existing window open to another site, bam it crashes right away. What's frustrating is that two of the sites I'm having problems with are YouTube and eBay. Has anybody else seen something similar?

I'm working with the support ninjas at Omni to resolve it but this one's taking a long time and it's frustrating to have to deal with the crashes or switch to Safari to view certain sites. Any suggestions would be most appreciated!