The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Couple questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just bought a copy of Omni plan, trying to get a handle on it.

1) Is there a way to select multiple tasks without having all the tasks in between selected as well?

2) Is there a one click control/button somewhere for marking a task as complete? I figured out, after a while, that I can drag on the little handle or open the inspector and type in 100%. are these the only options?

Thanks millions!!

-jim lee

Cmd-click on an item to toggle its inclusion in the selection. Sometimes it will be faster to click on one end of a range, shift-click on the other and then use cmd-click to remove the unwanted items rather than building up the selection one by one.

To quickly mark one or more items complete, select the row(s) and type option-+. If you are only selecting a single row, make sure you aren't in edit mode or it won't work -- the blue outline should include the row handle dot.

Thanks for asking this question, I'd never bothered figuring this out, but knew there must be a way! I'd always just used the inspector or the slider in the chart.

Hey thanks! That answered it.

-jim lee