The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF for iOS not syncing, just creates an empty database. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My OF for iPhone stopped working today. It won’t sync. It starts fetching the remote database (Omnisync server), stalls then finishes but presents an empty database! I followed the suggestion here, http://www.omnigroup.com/support/res...-sync-database to reset the sync database, but that didn’t help. I was using OF 1 for the iPhone but thought I could resolve the issue by upgrading to OF2 for iPhone which I just downloaded and installed - but it has just hung, and never finishes the sync. The database is 67.4 MB. Is that an issue?.

I have an iPhone R with iOS7.

OF on my Mac (MBP running Mavericks) appears to be working fine, but I’m leaving on a trip without my computer and NEED my OF.
Can you please help?
John

Update - OF2 is now working. I have no idea why a) it wasn't working in the first place, nor b) what changed (nothing that I consciously did) to fix it. So although not solved, the problem is resolved.
John