The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Line routing control Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi.

As a fairly long term Visio user in my Windows days, and having now moved over virtually everything I do to the Mac, I have been exploring whether OmniGraffle could cover my need to draw diagrams.

And it appears to do so pretty well. Offering an iPad version is also a big plus point.

However one feature in Visio I have failed to see mentioned for OmniGraffle is automatic line routing. I draw a lot of flow diagrams and Viso always did a great job of re-routing lines around inserted boxes. Does OmniGraffle have such a feature?

Although I expect I can manage without them it will slow me down a lot to have to manually re-route lines.

If it isn't included now is it planned for the future?

Thanks.