The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Editing the "Favourites" bar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can anyone tell me how to change to text of a link on my "Favourites" bar, please? I have just dragged the generic clipping-button for Evernote onto it, as instructed on their web-site, and it is working but has the hardly helpful moniker "Drag this to your link bar", which I would like to change to "Evernote clipping".

Where would I find the list of names of the various favourites, so I could emend that one?

Many thanks.

It's editable via the Bookmarks window -- do cmd-B, look for Favorites in the Collections pane at the left.

You can also Option-Click on the label in the Favorites bar to edit it directly there.

Thank you so much, both of you. Even though I have been using OmniWeb since I found it when I migrated to OS-X.0 -- and paid my $35, was it? -- I have never had to do such a thing. Until recently, I have had nothing but the Address bar showing, as everything I wanted to do was done at the touch of a key, or through workspaces ... I hardly ever even need to consult Bookmarks or History.

Now, since I have found the Evernote button and picked up Readability from a post on this forum, I finally have a use for the Favourites bar.

:-)

Mark

Yes its editable via bookmark window. thanks you all i have tried and it really works.