The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbie / Moving Objects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys,

I am very new at Omnigraffle. I just started playing around and it is quite an intersting software. Questions

1 - is there any way to zoom in, in the Stencil Palette? I know i can make it bigger but a large stencil palette will almost use all the size of the screen. I would just like to zoom in the detail of the stencil palette theme. Can that be done?

2 - I downloaded a series of stencils and i am placing them on the blank canvas. For example i put a couple of buttons and then down below a stencil of a search box to start my design. A very disturbing thing is that when i remove the buttons or the search box everything will change and will go to the middle of the screen changing the arragment and the design completly. Why is that? How can i avoid it?

Sorry for the long post and for my beginners english.

Cheers,
S