The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF application not displaying Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

The OmniFocus icon in my Dock says that the application is open, but it is not displaying on my screen.

The last thing that I did was drag a copy of my OmniFocus.ofocus backup file from my iDisk onto my desktop to see what I could see in the properties because I am having issues with syncing to MobileMe. (I have 722 actions and figure this must be my problem with syncing.) Then I dragged the backup file into the Trash since I saw that there was still the original on my iDisk. But now when I open up OmniFocus, it says it's opening up the application, but it doesn't display.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

I don’t know if this is the problem, but I found another thread (here http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=10870 ) that had this comment/suggestion from Brian at Omni:

“... if you shut down OmniFocus, then open up this folder
<your home folder>/Library/Preferences
and move the file named
com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist
to the desktop, does the OmniFocus window appear when you re-launch the app?”

I went to “<your home folder>/Library/Preferences” and I don’t see the file named “com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist”.

I suggest you email our Support Ninjas (omnifocus@omnigroup.com). They can probably figure out what's going wrong and get you going again.