The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Probably very simple: I can't run the example TextEditor Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I followed the README multiple times.

I did the customized build output directory setting by choosing to place build products in customized location: /Users/Shared/philip/Products

And Place Intermediate Build Files in: "With build products"

I also successfully built the Debug & Release versions.

However, when I run TextEditor.xcodeproj and go "Build & Run" I get an error "OmniUI/OUISingleDocumentAppController.h No such file or directory" and so on up to 63 errors.

Like I need to include the framework, but I don't know how to do that.

Seems like I'm missing a very basic thing here.

I have a similar problem to you, but I can't even get the app to build. I get 600 plus errors some similar to yours, others completely different.

Here's a picture of some of them: http://cl.ly/c79c5543587cf813e394

I'm guessing it's something obvious that I've just missed, but I'm just not sure what it is.

This was probably due to a missing dependency in TextEditor that another user kindly pointed out. I've pushed a patch for this to github which should hopefully fix it.