The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hide Completed Tasks vs. Deleting Them Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm new to this program so excuse me if this is already being handled somewhere, but it's not obvious to me. I don't want to delete items when they're completed. I'd rather have them hidden, so if I had to search for a item, I could find it. Can this be done? How?

Click the View button in the toolbar and choose e.g. Remaining from the Status listing in the set of Filter menus that appears just below the toolbar. Completed tasks will be hidden without the need to delete them.

Thanks Jonathan!