The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

how do I reverse connector arrowhead? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I'm trying to get a connector with an arrow pointing from right to left, but if I rotate it the text is upside down. How can I get the arrow to appear on the right hand side end with the text the right way up?

Many Thanks,
Chris.

You can switch the direction of the connector by clicking the "<>" button under the line & shapes inspector section. You can rotate text on the connector by highlighting it and using the rotation wheel in the upper right of the geometry inspector section.