The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inbox items not showing up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am creating new inbox items.. Then saving them and they never appear in the list. Is this a bug, or a messed up setting?

Thanks,
Tim

Are you setting either a project or a context when you create them? If I recall correctly, the default is for items to be swept out of the inbox automatically if one or both are set. If you assigned a context but not a project, look in your Miscellaneous project.