The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

update clarification Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm seeing all these posts about 1.1. I've run my update and downloaded the newest version which is 1.0.3. Am I missing something?

Thanks-

1.1 is currently in development phase, therefore you have to go to the sneakypeek page to download it. As it isn't beta or final, it won't show in your update list (as it has the potential to fubar your database etc. at the moment).

Thanks a bunch Jonathan. Think I'll wait!