The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iTunes cannot find purchased ofocus for iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
A strange thing happened a few days ago. When I plugged in my iPhone to sync with iTunes (Mac, latest OS, latest iTunes), I saw a message flash across the sync status indicating that iTunes was removing omnifocus from my iPhone. Sure enough it did.

When I look in my apps in iTunes, omnifocus now shows an exclamation mark in the lower left hand corner of the omnifocus icon, clicking this gives the message "this app could not be found, would you like to locate it?"

Anyone know the name / extension / where to look (file path) for this file so that I can remarry them? Thanks.

Brent

Should be OmniFocus 1.5.3.ipa in Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications. You should also be able to just download another copy from the App Store without paying -- it looks like you'll have to, but you don't, assuming you are logged in from the same account.

I could not find it in the path listed, but redownloading it from iTunes was just the trick! THANKS!