The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Build for device Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It's me again! I'm sure I'm becoming a bit of a pain but this is a crucial part of my development process.

I've tested my app (which uses the Omni Frameworks) to it's full extent on the iOS Simulator and am now needing to test it on my iPad.

So I thought this would be easier than when i first built it for the simulator as i had already build all the frameworks. I change the configuration from Simulator to Device and build it. BAM! I'm back where I was when I first built it for the simulator with multiple warnings.

However, they're not problems with the frameworks I must admit they're warnings from my own classes where I try to import a class from the OmniUI framework. Some import fine others don't. Here's what I mean:

Why do you think this is happening?

My guess is these headers are probably not marked public in the OmniUI's xcodeproj. These probably shouldn't have been found in debug builds if this is the case, but Xcode seems to sometimes find headers it shouldn't, according to the normal preprocessor rules.

We've gone back and forth on whether these should be public, and we probably left them off. The current thinking is that they need to be public, even if we wish they didn't =)