The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resources with different schedules and iCal export Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Folks,
I put in a question to OG tech support, but I figured I'll try you all too..

Here's the problem: I have two Resources (Person 1 and Person 2). Person 1 works from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. Person 2 works from 2:05PM to 6:00PM. These schedules are reflected in the OP Calendar View. Each person has tasks assigned to them, and there are blocked times assigned to entire Project through iCal calendar subscriptions.

When I export the project to iCal, using the "Event->One per Work Period" option, I get events for Person 1 that are listed in Person 2's time slot, and events for Person 2 that are listed in Person 1's time slot.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this an export bug?

Thanks,
zsteir