The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request : Precedence Network Diagram Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi
Will there be Precedence Network Diagram support in a Future Release ?

Related Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precedence_Diagram_Method

Thanks
Karl

PS. Can we Make this a Sticky .... so that People can just Feature Requests here ?

Last edited by skwirl; 2007-06-14 at 04:49 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmf
Hi

Related Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precedence_Diagram_Method

Thanks
Karl

PS. Can we Make this a Sticky .... so that People can just Feature Requests here ?
We have a feature request for this in our database, so I'll add another vote to it for you.

Creating new posts for each feature request is easier for us to track, so I'll rename this post topic to "Precedence Network Diagram".

Can I add a vote for this? It's a feature that your main competitors all have (MS Project, Merlin, iTaskX)

Thanks

Vote added!

I also would like to add my vote to this - for all of the aforesaid reasons!

Thank you

Vote added. Thanks!

Is there a way to export a Network Diagram that is editable in OG? I don't recall if there was a way to export this easily - as it's been several years since we used OP and then shifted to iTask as our PM stated that Network Diagram was required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmf View Post
Network Diagram is required!

Using the oultine view in OmniPlan is not as efficient as a Network Diagram - well, maybe it's okay for some people, for the rest in Project Management, it is not. outlines.

Network Diagram is in the major project apps and is a very useful addition. Thought it would have been implemented by now. Would love to see it incorporated in OP soon.

In my own workflow I use OF/OG/OO and would like to have OP as part of the mix.

Thank you.