The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't change date for task started before today? [A: Remove constraint in Task:Schedule inspector] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to back date a project, because I have a project already in flight that I want to bring under Omni Plan control.

I have tried removing the start constraint on all tasks, tried adjusting the project start date, and have tried marking everything as complete. However none of these solutions seem to work.

Looking for an override here.

thanks to all. Great application, by the way.

I have found that you also need to remove the constraint from all parent Group tasks for this to work. That wasn't obvious to me when I was working on this problem.