The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

1.7 Update reverts to default toolbar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've just updated one of my computers to the release version of 1.7. I had customised my toolbar by adding some of my perspectives with custom icons and had set the toolbar to small icons with text.

After updating to 1.7, it has reverted to the default toolbar and large icons with text. Why has this happened? I've looked in the Perspectives window and all of my perspectives that had custom icons applied to them have now got the default icon. The custom icons all seem to be available for selection so why have they been removed? Now I have to change everything back manually.a