The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reducing interline spacing in text Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know how to reduce the spacing between lines of text? The "leading" parameter is at 0; increasing it increases the spacing but it doesn't accept negative values. The minimum spacing is a little more than it should be, in my opinion.

Thanks.

Warren Nagourney

Ooops - question answered. I didn't think to look at the inspector bar. Sorry.

wn

ok, so I was going to say "not enough information", having stared at the Inspector bar for 10 minutes.

Eventually it occurred to me that maybe I hadn't actually started to edit the text of interest. So if you're like me and haven't figured out why you can't see the line height control, get in there and start editing the text first. It isn't enough to just select the text object (but it should be, hint to OG folks -- otherwise I can't change line height on multiple objects, can I?).

This is why it's nicer to have the command available all the time, not just contextually.

P.S. to warrenn -- I've been enjoying learning from all your questions, which have been exactly the questions I've had over time. I hope your stencils get posted!