The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GTD : the reference document, omnifocus, outliner pro & iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Well my question is simple, in a GTD process about the reference documents, i use Outliner Pro 3.6.5, so when i put the outliner document as link embed, when i will open this doc from Omnifocus on my iPhome nothing happend. I will just want use as reader, for example i put infomations like customer, adresses, technical info etc…

Any idea how process the ref document with Outliner and read this doc in the iPhone, or maybe you have another solution that i will grateful for any info.

Up, sorry but anybody can give me a way ?

Thank you.

it seems not realy captivate anybody my question, well i respond to myself maybe this can help someone.

I can not use Outliner Pro as this time, because it not allowed to read the file on iPhone, as timesheet it not allow to set minute for calculation.

So i must to stay with excell at this time, so bad, so bad.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see OmniGroup publish an iPhone version of OmniOutliner, but they seem to have their hands full at the moment with all the new OmniFocus customers. I'd love to see OO on the iPhone.

Curt

Well, i will waiting, so but now i will needed an application for my refence document, i have do with Page, i can read this app. on my iPhone.

So thanks for your reply.

Cheers,

Mario