The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Scheduling Problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there

I'm a bit new to this so excuse me if I'm doing something wrong - (I guess who isn't new to this iteration!).

Anyhow - I have a task that I'm trying to schedule - both by moving the handles on the task in the chart and in the inspector - but for some reason it keeps skipping from 2am to 12 noon ands I want the task to start at 11am.

My calendar has three 'normal hours' time blocks - 12 Midnight to 2.30am, 11am until 7pm and 8.30 pm until 12 midnight.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

David

Hmm, that doesn't sound familiar (or obvious) to me. Could you try writing our tech support team at omniplan-ipad@omnigroup.com? We usually respond to every message within one business day.

Thanks!