The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Window menu does not activate windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I switched to a workspace that usually has only one saved window. At the beginning of restoring the workspace, I saw a second window appear momentarily and then get overlaid by a larger, full-screen window.

When the workspace was fully restored, the Window menu listed two windows, with the frontmost, larger window checked. When I selected the hidden window to bring it to the front, nothing happened.

I minimized the frontmost window to the Dock, revealing the second window.

At that point, selecting the minimized window from the Window menu also has no effect.

[copy of my formal bug report]

Not sure, but I will guess this is a symptom of the popup trap not working...

Len confirmed my suspicion what SP10 may be having window problems beyond the pop-ups.

For the record, the two windows in my scenario were normal browser windows, not pop-ups.