The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Line Label default font size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does any one know how to set a default font size for line labels?

At the moment I just add them all then do a 'select similar' for all labels and change the point size in the Font inspector, fine untill I invariably need to add more lines!

Line labels share the same defaults as all other text, so if you inspect the Text Tool (Option-click it to inspect), then you can make that change.

Hope that helps,

Thanks Joel, I understand that. What I wonder is if there is a way to get the label text to remember changes to the default or set a different default to Helvetica 12pt?

If you set things up the way you would like them, save the document as a template and then use that template as your default, you will be able to achieve what you want.

I would like to change the default setting of the line label geometry to "parallel." Other than creating a template, is there a way to do that?

I'm not sure if this works for labels too, but what happens if you simply create a new line style with the labels as parallel (click and hold the line button in the toolbar and then create a new style from your selection - obviously, have a line and its label in the style you want on your canvas first)?

Last edited by JKT; 2009-05-17 at 06:59 AM..