The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Easier way to set Today as Due Date? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
If I want to put "Today" as the due date, I open the Inspector, click on the Due Date thingy which opens the calendar, then double-click today's date, and that does it.

If I type the word "Today" in the Due Date space, I have to actually close the Inspector to make it stick. Just hitting Enter erases the word "Today". This is a drag if I'm setting

Is there some easier way - like a keyboard shortcut - to set Today as the Due Date?