The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: "On hold" status of individual items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yes, 1 more vote for being able place individual actions on hold!!

I am used to having this feature in iGTD and really want this in OF. Just as others have mentioned, Right now I have to have either:

1) Duplicate each of my Single Action lists. One for active, One for on Hold.
2) Duplicate each context. One for active, One for on Hold

Neither of these are good because it involves too much duplication. I would love to have single actions on hold so that we could review contexts or projects and be able to filter tasks based on Active or On Hold.

Please!!