The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bug when folder and project with same name Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello. I'm using the latest version if the iPad app.

I wanted to reorganize my projects. I created a folder called Household, and wanted to move a project called Household into it. Didn't work. I ended up moving items one by one into a new project.

Everything synced up to the Mac okay, and in the sidebar on the iPad it's all fine. But when I click on Move on a project now, it shows two folders called Household in the hierarchy. That's the only place I see the duplication, but that means there's no way for me to clean up.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Robin