The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus 1.0.2 reinstalled, now crashing at launch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I updated to OmniFocus 1.0.2 through the AppStore and that finally allowed me to sync with my WebDAV server. However after the first sync when I tried again, it seemed to crash and refused to sync (OG #319995).

So I tried reinstalling the application from scratch and now its crashing on launch before loading to do anything.

Is there anything I can do?

Syncing is taking too long, so Apple's killing OmniFocus.
If you have a Mac, please follow the steps in this thread to try and shrink your database so it can load more quickly on the iPhone.

You can also delete the application from your iPhone and install it again to see if that keeps it from crashing.

OK, I've shrunk my database with the script which reduced it from 94kb to 35kb, and restarted the iPod Touch before reinstalling the software and that seemed to stop the crashing (report ID: OG #320991) and its also now syncing again.