The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problem with copying images Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is odd. I was using google images to search for album covers to paste into my iTunes.

Here's a sample one: http://www.geocities.jp/pinkytanaka/img591.jpg

I right click, choose "copy image to clipboard", switch to iTunes and paste -- and get only a strip of the image!

This also happens if I switch to Preview and choose "new from clipboard", or if I drag the image to iTunes.

If I drag the image to the DESKTOP, I get the entire image, and I can then drag THAT into iTunes,

Copy to clipboard and paste gives me the whole image ...

works fine here as well.