The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Oh no! I was only looking for you to correct the current status, not reduce future functionality. ;-) While we are asking, are we going to see multi-project support (ie shared resources across multiple projects)? This seems more obvious and critical than iCal sync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbrook View Post
Oh no! I was only looking for you to correct the current status, not reduce future functionality. ;-) While we are asking, are we going to see multi-project support (ie shared resources across multiple projects)? This seems more obvious and critical than iCal sync.
Multi-project support is definitely one of the big features we'd like to consider for 2.0, as is iCal syncing. We have big plans and I think OmniPlan 2.0 is going to rock! :-)

Well thinking and seeing are two different things. So when are we going to see something?

iCal sync has worked extremely well for me..except for when I mark the task complete in OmniFocus. It doesn't mark it complete in iCal, and instead, keeps popping back up in OF when I do an iCal sync. Anyone?

Wrong forum buddy. This is about OmniPlan, not OmniFocus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbrook View Post
Well thinking and seeing are two different things. So when are we going to see something?
Even we don't know when OmniPlan 2.0 will be out. We usually decide on what features we want to have in the release, work on them until we're happy, then release the app in the form of sneaky peeks and public betas.

Any date I give you now will be useless, so I'll refrain until there's new info to share.

OK, then I'll give YOU a date that's useless: January 5, 2008

BTW: The other guys have released a beta that has iCal sync.

See you later.

Looking forward to this iCal sync happening. I've used the comment of one member in this thread to get iCal synchronized to a locally hosted ics/iCal file that I am manually saving using a custom filter at present. I would be great to see this happen automatically... I can see this request has been out for quite a while! Looking forward to when it is introduced!