The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image Scaling Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I recently posted this in response to an omni blog post

Quote:
It’s nice to see OmniWeb get some love, nothing is close to replacing that browser for me. It’s still missing 3 features off the top of my head:
1: Shrinking large images when loading/click to view full size
2: Safari-style highlighting for the find command
3: a Safari-style (okay, chrome did it first, but Safari’s is cooler) splash page containing oft-visited sites.
Then I’ll be in browser heaven! Any of this stuff on the way?
Someone responded saying number 1 was doable via a terminal command (and that Opera did number 3 first). Can anyone help me here?

You can shrink an image to fit the window with:

Code:
defaults write com.omnigroup.OmniWeb5 WebKitShrinksStandaloneImagesToFit -bool TRUE

Thanks!

Last edited by chobit; 2009-08-21 at 03:32 AM..