The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export for web bug (and other ones as well)... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi There,
It seems like this software is rather buggy, but there isn't really something else (Merlin comes close, is much more stable, but bears some things I like in Plan).

I got two (rather simple) plans. One I can export to web fine, the other just quits and tells me: "The document could not be saved to <filename>". It doesn't matter what filename I enter. It always goes wrong. Anyone got an idea how to bypass this behaviour?

The other bug is that when I pull a task length, it sometimes gets really, really long (1000+ weeks or so)...

Have to say the product looks good, but has to get al lot more stable... Merlin has it all, but bares features like web sharing etc...

Kind regards,

Benjamin

Can you send us the file that fails? Or are any errors in the console? Tell omniplan@omnigroup.com
(We're a little backlogged right now, but slowly catching up, so don't panic if we don't respond for a couple days.)