The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PDFs do not display, just an Adobe icon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone :)

I was very excited about the new capacity to view PDFs in Omniweb: it's something I've wanted for ages. :D

However, it's not happening. :(

When I click on a PDF link, I get a black page with a red Adobe icon in the middle. Nothing else happens. It just sits there.

I can't even get a contextual menu from the page. Clicking on it, or on the icon, does nothing.

I am also running Speed Download. It has not tried to download any of these PDFs, but I'm wondering if it's getting in the way somehow.

The Adobe PDF Viewer plugin is listed in my Preferences as both "loaded" and "registered": it appears twice. I don't know if that is normal, so I thought I should mention it.

Thankyou for any help you can offer with this. :)

Twice is normal. Which version of Acrobat Reader do you have installed?

Adobe Reader 8.0.0