The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with mail rule [Lion, MailTags] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi

I'm running Lion, have Mailtags installed and Omnifocus 1.9.2

I can't get mail rules to create new inbox entries in omnifocus. When I try and create the rule I get an error message:

"MailTags versions up to 2.2b5 disables the creation of Mail rules via AppleScript, preventing enabling or editing of the OmniFocus Mail rule. If you are running this version, please uninstall MailTags, relaunch Mail, and try this again (at which point you can re-install MailTags)"

I've completely uninstalled Mailtags, but still get the same error message"

A rule does get created in mail but when it triggers the step invoking the script to create an entry in omnifocus seems to get skipped...

HELP!