The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Competitive upgrade: now applies to international customers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Many weeks ago I asked whether a rebate would be available for users of Merlin, the answer was yes. Your website was updated to say that rebates would be available. I spent many, many hours using OmniPlan during it's beta period, submitting buq reports and hopefully helping to make the product better.

Today, I downloaded the real thing and eagerly went to purchase from your store. What do I find? A piss poor mail-in excuse for a rebate program that only applies to US residents! I live in the UK, thanks a bunch guys.

I'll buy the software anyway since it's good and I need it (since I've been using it to manage live projects), but this has left a very very bad taste in my mouth regarding the OmniGroup. Not good.