The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus Syncs with 2 of 3 devices...why? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greetings?

Omnifocus syncs perfectly with my iPad and iPhone. My Mac version, which until recently also synced beautifully, has suddenly stopped working properly. I click the sync button, it spins, it appears to have synched, but none of the information has changed. I've checked all my account settings and am stumped. Anyone got a clue??? Thanks so much for your time and help! —Michael