The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

question about syncing mobile OF with desktop version Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just purchased OmniFocus for Iphone and have updated my desktop version and can't find the sync prefs in the desktop version. I thought it should look like the attached but I don't have that option. Please help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	syncshotsmall.jpg
Views:	943
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	568  

Make sure you're using OmniFocus 1.1 sneaky peek, not OmniFocus 1.0.3. You can grab 1.1 here:

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...ad/sneakypeek/

Downloading now. Thanks.

Double-check the about box - if you're running OmniFocus 1.1, there should be a 'Sync' preferences pane which contains all the controls you're looking for. Maybe there's more than one copy of OmniFocus on your machine, and an older build got launched accidentally?