The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tasks not showing up in context view from certain folders/projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've searched the forum and have not found anyone with exactly this same problem. So I'm hoping someone can help. I have a problem whereby some tasks from some projects do not show up in the context view, even though they are active projects and active tasks. Whether I'm sorting by remaining or available or next action, it doesn't matter. They don't show up. The problem seems to relate to certain folders or projects that I have set up. I have experimented with setting up a new folder with the same exact task written, with the same qualities and then it shows up. Is it possible that a folder or project gets corrupted somehow and loses it's ability to sort into the various views? If folders or projects are getting corrupted this way, and I'm missing the full extents view of my task on a regular basis, then I'll lose confidence in OF's ability to accurately handle my task list needs.

Has anyone else had this same problem? And know of a fix?