The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jump to another canvas possible in OmniGraffle 4? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have Omnigraffle 4, and I'm trying to create an action to jump to another canvas. I'm able to select "Jump elsewhere" in the Action Inspector, but then I'm unable to select another canvas to jump to. Is this possible at all in Omnigraffle 4? I would upgrade to OmniGraffle 4 Pro, but before I put in $100 I need to make sure this actually works. I can't upgrade to OmniGraffle 5, because I'm running Tiger.

Since the standard version of OmniGraffle 4 doesn't have support for multiple canvases, this feature only exists in OmniGraffle Professional 4.

We added multiple canvases in version 5 for both Pro and Standard, so this feature is in both versions now.